Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Omo Wobey (episode 4)



Episode 4…

“Try it and your head will be off”,Tunji said as he came out when he heard the gun shot that killed Segun (Sege)

“You are daring me huhn?”,Jack asked

“Just do the fvvk you wanna do and get your brain scattered”,Tunji said

“Hmmm…you haven’t warn this battle, seems like you know me but I don’t know you..Bro,you ve just drawn the battle line,I hope I don’t come across you again if not I will kill youuuu”,Jack said
.”Guys,let’s go”,he said as he limped on one foot

“You going nowhere until you clear up these bodies”,Tunji said

“Can I help them so as to make things faster bcoz the day is breaking..its 3am already”,Femi said

“Okay no shii,just be careful”,Tunji said as he went inside the room

They carried the bodies as they took it to their cars(2 cars)

“K bro,thanks a lot but you can join our team.. Here’s my contact”,Jack said offering Femi a card

“What the heck..I don’t do such and if you provoke me I will be forced to do something bad to you”,Femi said rejecting the card

“Hope you don’t regret this action bruuh and as for your team…I will get back to you all”,Jack said as he got into the car

They started their cars and were driving off when FM pulled out his gun and shot the tire of each cars and immediately shot their gate and ran inside the house.

He collided with Susan at the entrance.

“Ouch..am sorry,I thought you were shot”,Susan said

“Nah nah”,FM replied

“I owe Tungbaski a big one for saving my life”,Susan said

“O Yea”,replied FM

“So wah do we do with Sege’s body”,Susan asked

“Iont know, let madam come”,FM said

“Okay”,Susan replied

“Lemme go and thank Tungbaski for wah he did for me today”,Susan said and left for Tunji’s room.

Without knocking she opened the door slightly and got the shock of her life

to be continued…


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.