Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics)

photo credit: Nairaland
Tare Gordon a student of Niger Delta University and business woman was yesterday involved in a fatal accident along the Amassoma-Yenagoa road as she embarked on a trip.

She took to facebook to thank God for sparing her life. In her words she said:

"And Yes the devil has been defeated in my life.m alive by HIS Grace. Frends pls join me n Thank God for saving my life, my life is a testimony.people died but God saved me from this terrible accident, at amasoma road. 
My life is not by accident, so I cannot go by accident.God you r Great, a million thanks is not enough to say how grateful I am to God.For saving me.I Love u Lord"
see more photos below:




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.