Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

by the time I’m Done, the arena would understand i used to be here – Linda Ikeji Writes As She Celebrates 37th Birthday

popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji is a year older Todays, and the 37-12 months old has penned an inspiring and motivating piece to all of us.

underneath is what the entrepreneur and former model wrote on social media to have a good time her 37th birthday;


****************************

“Birthday woman!. Gosh, i love how far I’ve come and that i’m so excited for the destiny. i'm able to’t await you men to look some of what we’re making plans for television in Nigeria and the mega homemade programme we are making plans soon.

“I remember selling/selling Corona beer at Sheraton hotel, Ikeja as a 19 yr vintage female. standing from 2pm to 10pm ordinary for a month, looking to convince human beings to shop for the beer cos that turned into how I were given a commission. 1k consistent with day…lol.

“It changed into so difficult returned in the day. I hustled so tough. Many didn’t see it however the one who mattered the maximum noticed me and whilst He was ready to bless me, He took my breath away.

“God has been top notch. I’m not even 1/2 manner via my adventure but. by the time I’m performed, the world will recognise that i used to be right here. thanks guys for all of the birthday needs. Kisses…”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.